Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Halibut/ Lingcod in San Francisco bay and ocean


Hey fisherman,
 I have a day off today to catch up on all the paperwork and I will do a quick fishing report. Salmon are moving in closer from the north, south and West so it won’t be long. I had 4 fishermen on the last trip. We went up the coast and got a good grade of rockfish. We released the smaller ones and boxed the larger ones. We also had 5 nice Lingcod to 10 pounds and we made a stop and pick up a 15 pound halibut. I also received a report of some other halibut landed.  I now have trips booked every day until August 3. There are a few open loads that have some room. I have room this Friday on an open load. Let me know if you are interested. Enjoy the photos.

Capt. Steve Talmadge
Flash Sport Fishing

1 comment: